11/5/09

Wedding Success-wedding success




I guess like most people in this world, I had a pre-conceived notion of what being "successful" meant, and convinced myself that it was difficult to achieve. I started working since I was 14 and juggled work with studying (4 years for a double degree) in order to climb the corporate ladder. The shock of Jason's hospital admission was a wake-up call. We realised we had to take action in order to live the life we want, before it's too late. As a newlywed couple, we also had plans for children, but we worried about how we were going to raise them when we barely even saw each other. I was drawn to this business and discovered that we can have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment


free counters Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Web Directory
SEO services provided by Search Engine Optimization
Add blog to our directory. wedding, wedding trends, weddiing dress, wedding gown, beach wedding N1 Website Directory My Ping in TotalPing.com Arts Blogs
Arts Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.